Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blacked out

Three weeks ago, I woke up feeling dizzy. I ate about half of my usual breakfast (1 cup of bran flakes with 1/4 c 1% milk diluted with a cup of water) and my usual several cups of black coffee. Fainted later that morning. How embarrassing--but I refused to have anyone call the paramedics.
BP running around 95/65, which isn't really that low, but there are other reasons people faint. I usually assume it has to do with blood pressure.
Ate almost nothing yesterday and had a hard time sleeping.
Weight: too too high. I'm 98 pounds. And it is all in the boobs, butt and thighs.
I was walking in a park the other night and left as it got dark. The gates had closed, these wrought iron gates with sizeable gaps. I fit my head through. Hm, should be able to get through. . . no! my boobs got stuck. I might have been able to get through, but since I didn't slide easily, I didn't want to risk actually getting stuck. I tried legs first and my ass was too large. Gross. I wear a 0, but I'm short, about 5'3 1/2. Size zero looks pretty plump on a short girl like me.
Oh, shut the fuck up anorexia.

No comments: